• Gladwin County Roads


The Gladwin County Road Commission is seeking candidates for Temporary Summer Workers.

Candidates must have a valid drivers license and be 18 years of age or older.

Candidates must have the ability to work well with supervisors, other employees, and the general public.  You may be asked to assist with other activities relative to the Gladwin County Road Commission.

Job functions and wages will be discussed at the time of interview.

Applications for employment are available at the Gladwin County Road Commission office in Gladwin.

Please apply by submitting an original signed application to the attention of the Manager by February 28, 2021.

No phone calls please.

Summer Workers Application

The Gladwin County Road Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Gladwin County Road Commission
301 South State Street
Gladwin, MI  48624

Date:  February 12, 2021